Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stuffed French Toast & Weekend Links



Last night I made stuffed French toast for the first time! I wasn't completely sure how it would turn out, it seemed like it might be tricky to execute, but in reality, it was super easy!

I didn't follow a recipe exactly, but I used Martha Stewart's Apricot-Stuffed French Toast (P.S. - Martha's Cooking School premieres today! I'm so excited!) as a starting point. It was delicious!


 The hardest part was creating the pocket in the bread and putting the stuffing in. I wanted to get it evenly distributed throughout the bread. Don't even try. Just get the filling in. When you cook the French toast, everything will sort itself out. Promise.

On a completely unrelated note, a couple weekend links!

10 Things You Need to Stop Putting on Instagram is funny because it's true. But seriously, stop.

Did you see The Beauty Department's tutorial on how to curl your eyelashes? I tried it, and wowza!

I hope you have a good one! Seriously, make stuffed French toast! Just do it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links--I love curling my lashes that way. I hope you stop by sometime.

    ReplyDelete