Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let's Talk Hair


You know those girls whose hair always looks perfect? They have a whole bunch of unique hairstyles at their disposal and every hair is always in place. Well, I'm not one of them. The truth is I'm ridiculously lazy with my hair, mostly because I'm terrible at doing it.

But lately, I've been on a little hair kick. My goal is to master a few styles that I can do in a hurry. I don't think I'll ever be someone who's always having a good hair day, but I can take some baby steps!

I've been watching a whole bunch of hair tutorials lately (there are a lot of awful hair tutorials out there, let me tell you!) and Luxy Hair has some of the best! Not only are the hair styles cute and super wearable, but the sisters who present them are charming and seem so sweet!



I'll probably skip the curling and wear this one to class and Saturday brunch.


I already know this is going to be my go-to hairdo for winter festivities!


Here's to happy hair days!

2 comments: