Wednesday, August 11, 2010

scrapbooking

I love the idea of scrap booking. I love that you have all your pictures in this one place and it's pretty and organized and you can enjoy them. The problem is whenever I start a scrap booking project I lose motivation halfway through and then I never finish. So I waste a book and supplies and a lot of time. 

 

This morning I was on Martha Stewart's website (shocking, I know) and I saw the coolest scrap book ideas. I am now determined to make an awesome scrap book over winter break! That gives me plenty of time to work up the motivation, and plan out exactly what I want to do. Then, I can take my pretty scrap book back to college with me, and I will be able to look through it when I get homesick. I'm excited.

This is my favorite!   

No comments:

Post a Comment