Monday, August 19, 2013

Chalkboard Top Table


 

I have always wanted a chalkboard table but I thought that it was going to be a big project or that it would be impractical or expensive but when my roomate got a new kitchen table for our house I decided to take the plunge! And it was the easiest thing ever. I'm actually kind of upset I didn't do it sooner. 

The entire project took about twenty minutes of work time and cost about ten dollars. 

We bought two cans of Rustoleum spray paint, one red and one chalkboard and sprayed the table. We let it dry overnight and did a second coat of the chalkboard paint. That's it. 

And guys, we love our table.

 

If you too want a chalkboard table, you should definitely do it! Just learn from our mistake and only use a wet cloth to clean it (not paper towels).



M

1 comment: