Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend Links



Cornmeal Ham & Cheese Waffles sound like the perfect way to begin a Sunday morning, and the recipe is from not martha so you know it's incredible!

If you're a little anxious like me, this is a quick way to put a smile on your face and halt worrying!

I know I'm about five years late on this trend, but after seeing these I really want to make a mood board!

If you wear lipstick these really are some great tricks to know (I used the first one at dinner last night)!

I love soups, and now that the weather is cooling off a bit it seems like a perfect time to put some special Chicken Soup on the stove!

If you're an ardent reader this website will make you chuckle!


I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! I'm off to get some waffles for brunch and then work on some homework and internship applications for the day!

1 comment: