A few things I'm determined to do before Summer ends...
- Spend a weekend in DC - visit The National Gallery, stroll through Georgetown, pick up a Baked & Wired cupcake (or three), and visit the monuments at night.
- Buy a day dress! Oh, and find the perfect espadrilles to go with it.
- Bake mini-pies, coconut cupcakes and macrons.
- Sew something.
- Find and pick up something from the "Free" section on Craigslist.
- Re-learn the Sun Salutation.
- Learn to french braid.
- Start drinking sixty-four ounces of water a day. At least sixty-four ounces a day.
- Paint a canvas.