I saw this and almost died! This is absolutely adorable!
1. Slice off six 3/16th inch slices lengthwise from a Rice Krispies Treat (Please don't kill yourself trying to get exactly 3/16 inches. There are more important things to worry about, like beheading Peeps!).
3. Execute six Peeps of your color choice by decapitation.
Cut off more neck than you think is appropriate. If necessary, you can trim off more later.
4. Flatten and elongate the Rice Krispies Treat slice slightly and shape it into a hollow circle.
It's okay if it breaks, just mold it back together again.
5. Take a Peep head and tuck it into the top of the hollow Rice Krispies treat cylinder.
Use a toothpick or tip of the a knife to help get it snug.
6. Wrap the Fruit by the Foot strip around your roll.
Some folding and nipping may be necessary to get the cleanest look.
Voila! You have Peepshi!
Thanks to Serious Eats for sharing these instructions.